Cancellations & Refunds
The STN EXPO Virtual Conference and Trade Show event has a no-cancellation, no refund policy. Once an attendee is registered to the event, they are financially liable for all registration fees incurred. The no-cancellation, no refund policy applies to all new and transfer registrants.
- New registrations must be paid in full prior to attending the conference. If a registrant registers with a PO, payment must be received prior to gaining access to the conference online.
- Paid registrants of any 2020 STN hosted in-person conferences may request to transfer their existing funds to attend STN EXPO Virtual. However, registrants may not register then cancel their STN EXPO Virtual registration and further transfer funds to another event. See Credit Transfer Policy for more information.
- Substitutions are allowed for new registrants, however, substitution requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 days before the start of the conference
- Credits for any paid 2020 in-person events may be transferred to another registrant’s name. However, once credits are transferred, the remaining balance may not be transferred back to the original registrant.
- You will not be eligible for a refund if you are a “no-show.” If you are a “no-show,” you are still responsible to pay any pending balances still due.
Credit Transfer Policy
Due to the ongoing pandemic, STN was unable to host any LIVE conferences in 2020 to comply with state mandates. All paid registration funds will be transferred to their respective conferences in 2021. Registrants may request to transfer their credit to be used for the STN EXPO Virtual Conference on January 25-27, 2021 or reserve it for live conferences in 2021. Below is the credit transfer policy that applies to paid registrations for STN hosted conferences events that were supposed to take place in 2020 but cancelled due to the pandemic.
- Credit transfers are not automatic. Registrants must contact the STN events team at email@example.com PRIOR to registration in order to activate credits in their account.
- Requests for credit transfers must be approved by STN team prior to registration. If a request to transfer credits is received after a new registration has been made on Cvent, an additional registration service fee may be charged to the registrant.
- Credits for any paid 2020 in-person events may be transferred to another registrant’s name (substitution). However, once credits are transferred to the new registrant, the remaining balance may not be transferred back to the original registrant or further transferred to a new registrant.
- Unused credits have no monetary values. Unless requested by the registrant, unused credits will not automatically carry over to 2021 events and may not be transferred beyond 2021 events.
- If the registration fees for the new event is less than the transfer credit amount, the remaining credit may be applied for an additional future show within the 12-month period of the original event or may be applied to a training course that require additional registration fees (additional registration required).
- If the registration fees for the event is higher than the transfer credit amount, registrant is responsible for the cost difference.
- If registrant selects additional courses that require additional registration fees that is not covered by the amount of credit transferred, registrant is financially responsible for the additional fees.
- Unused credits have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future events. If you are a “no-show,” the credits will be forfeited.
- A registration is not complete until registrant receives a confirmation email and confirmation number from Cvent. The Events Team will process your transfer and apply any available credits after registration is completed. For virtual conferences, additional confirmation emails from the virtual platform, Hopin, will be sent. Attendees will not be onboarded to the virtual platform until their registration is fully paid.
- All registrations and credit transfer must be approved. Questions and concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that STN postpone or cancels a hosted conference for any reason, refunds will not be issued. Registrants may request to transfer paid registration fees with STN Media Group/School Transportation News as payment towards a future STN hosted conference.
STN Media Group reserves the right to refuse any refunds, cancellation, or transfer requests.
Paying by check or P.O.? Make out the check to “STN Media Group/STN EXPO Virtual.”
Mail check to:
STN Media Group
ATTN: STN EXPO Virtual
5334 Torrance Blvd., 3rd Floor
Torrance, CA 90503
Please submit your request for transfers or substitutions to our events team at email@example.com. Visit www.stnexpovirtual.com for new information and updates on the conference and trade show.